The next generation GrellFAB mount. This mount is super easy to install. Just place the “bar” over the chin air vent and screw it on. To remove the mount, pull the cut-away handle, remove the mount and leave the “bar” mounted on the helmet.
- Mounts GoPro HERO8 on Cookie G4 helmet.
- Adjustable camera angle. Makes it perfect for all round skydiving. Use it for belly, freefly, tracking, VFS, wingsuit etc.
- Made in high performance plastic. Makes it strong and flexible.
- No drilling, modification of helmet or glue required.
- Installs with two screws directly into the chin air vent using thread forming technology. No nuts and no need to disassemble anything.
- Integrated cut-away system.
- Installation video: https://youtu.be/jc80RAC2sbU
Notes: When traveling with the mount attached to the helmet we recommend to either leave the GoPro in the mount or remove the GoPro and the backdoor bracket so that it is not squashed with your luggage.
Don’t use force when tightening the screws as this could damage the threads. Use the long end of the hex key and tighten lightly.