Performance Designs Sabre3 Main Skydiving Parachute Canopy.
The PD are introducing the Sabre3, the third and the newest canopy in a lineage of amazing, world-renowned wings. It’s a canopy that redefines and enhances the Sabre name. It is one of the best options for crisp handling, consistent on-heading openings, huge dynamic speed range, incredible landings, more power, and seriously responsive to inputs. PD Athletes and Test Jumpers agree that this will be one of the most sought-after canopies in the world for intermediate to expert skydivers, the next greatest all-around 9-cell modern canopy.
The Sabre3 definitely has the range to be a great straight in, no wind, standard landing type canopy for a lower experience jumper. Or you can really push it and get some amazing flight performance out of it. It’s pretty much for the world. What we want as skydivers is a reliable canopy that is predictable on opening all the way through landing. It really is a beautiful wing. - Brad Cole, PD Test Jumper
The rear risers drive the canopy forward so nicely, even in the headwind. The horizontal speed of this canopy is really nice. All these characteristics will be super bad ass for jumpers who have learned to build speed and are progressing to bigger turns with more speed. It will help close the performance gap between the current line of canopies and the new high-performance wings. - Curt Bartholomew, Team Alter Ego Fastrax
- Sizes 89, 97, 107, 120, 135, 150, 170, 190, 210, 230
- 9-cell, w/advanced shaping
- All Zero Porosity fabric
- Tail Ribs
- 700 HMA Standard 89-210
- 1000 HMA Standard on 230
- Long recovery arc
- Progressive &manageable front risers
- Steep glide
- Spectacular rear riser performance
- Powerful bottom-end flare
- Redesigned and refined openings
- Advanced to Expert skydivers at moderate to heavier wing loads
- Novice to Intermediate skydivers at moderate wing loads
- Learning or perfecting high performance canopy piloting (under appropriate supervision)
For more information, click here.