Protrack2 (in stock)
Click image for gallery
- 4 Climb to Altitude warnings.
- 4 High Speed warnings with settings up to 19990 feet.
- Can be used for Big Way formations, wing suit setup or other events where four high speed warnings are helpful.
- 4 Canopy Descent and Low Speed warnings.
- The Canopy Descent alerts are essentially low speed alerts, which can also be used by wingsuit flyers to keep track of altitude in preparation for separation and canopy deployment.
- Powerful electronic logbook packed with anvanced features.
- Continuously stores detailed information about the last 200-300 jumps depending on type of dive,
- Micro USB for connection to different types of applications. www.paralog.net
- Large LCD screen for easy and intuitive operation and quick access to information.
- All functions fully operational at sub-zero.
- Always ON. (Option: User selectable power. Low power consumption).
- Fully automatic. It continually records the ambient air pressure, temperature and adjusts the digital hardware to the local elevation.
- Thin and ergonomic design ensures a comfortable fit in a helmet.