- Electronic altimeter with analog scale.
- Smooth, none erratic pointer movement.
- Shock resistant and water resistant.
- Face positioned with 45 deg. offset scale for easy line-of-sight viewing when mounted on the hand/wrist.
- Asymmetric scale graduation in either feet or meters.
- Electroluminescent back light for night jumping. Can remain on for several hours.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation.
- Scratch proof lens made from high-impact etched glass.
- Component mounting system: Wrist or Hand mount.
- Pointer Playback of last jump.
- Offset adjustments for different take-off & landing elevations.
- Comes with Velcro hand mount & NEW LB Altimeter Tool. Elastic Wrist mount sold separately.
ALL NEW for 2016! The STELLA™ does what no other analog altimeter has done. LB Altimeters has taken the accuracy and user experience of the ALTITRACK™, the versatility of the VISO II+™ mounting system and combined them into STELLA™... all at a price-point that is friendly to an entry level student skydiver all the way to a seasoned veteran of the sky.
STELLA™ gives every skydiver digital accuracy with an analog face (ft or M), using LB Altimeters’ world renowned research, development and engineering, a small, accurate and versatile altimeter for any discipline. STELLA™ is far more accurate than any traditional mechanical altimeter, STELLA™ is the “must have” altimeter.
LB Altimeters allows the jumper to customize the STELLA™ to your individual style with different sized STELLA™ Elastic Wrist Mounts in a wide variety of colors (similar to VISO II+™). Slip your STELLA™ into the secure, flexible mount and you’re ready to jump!