This product by A.A.D. n.v./s.a. is compatible with all Vigil, Vigil II and Vigil 2+ AAD units.
- Last 16 minutes of free fall jumps recorded in memory;
- One detailed graph per jump (Max. 16);
- Standard 2.0 USB connection;
- The settings of the Vigil® can be modified through the I.R Connection;
- Modes, Alt Cor, Units, Meters/Feet, etc.
The Vigil® is the only AAD on the market that has a readable data recorder function (black box), which is accessible to its user and allows the download of the jump information to the computer by the user. The unit memorizes the last 16 minutes of freefall time, the total time in freefall and the total number of jumps. A new Vigil® setting can be transferred from the computer to the unit.
To see IR Box user’s manual, click HERE.