The VISO II+ Electronic Visual Altimeter & Logbook!
Larsen & Brusgaard's Viso II+ is the "goto" altimeter for skydivers world-wide. This digital hand altimeter includes an electronic logbook and the widest variety of additional mounting options from hand to wrist to chest.
The VISO II+ is an update on the history of the VISO and VISO II, and includes these new additional features:
- HD High Contrast LCD Screen
- 1mm Thicker, beefier case & 1mm thicker lens
- Wider LCD viewing angle
It stores detailed altitude information about the last jump for later review along with a daily jump counter. The unit's electronic logbook stores information about the last 200 jumps.
The VISO II+ has an easy-to-use backlight for night jumping that can remain on for several hours. The Viso II is now water resistant.
The VISO II+ includes one Velcro black hand mount in the package. Additional mounting options are available separately from Sky-Shop.eu.
- Rugged rubberized coating.
- Electro-luminescent back light for night jumping can remain ON for several hours.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation on LCD screen for easy & intuitive operation and information review.
- Logbook with playback of altitude/speed profile for the last jump.
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures.
- Comes with one included mount.
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH.
- Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 7/16” [56 x 41 x 13.5 mm]
- Long lasting, easy to find batteries
- Larsen & Brusgaard recommends: 2- RENATA CR-2325, 3 Volt batteries