Ordering process / concluding the contract
Technical steps involved in the ordering process
· Click on “Checkout” in the shopping basket displayed on the screen;
· You will be redirected to the general order overview page (sky-shop.eu Checkout), where you will then be guided through the individual stages of the purchase
· Step 1 Select the “New Customer” (if you do not have a sky-shop.eu customer account and are not logged in; otherwise the invoice and delivery addresses are already stored);
o Choose “Cutomer group”: ‘Default’ (standard option), ‘Dealer’ (for Sub-Dealers), ‘VAT number’ (choose this one if you have valid European VAT number);
o Enter the invoicing address details, create password;
o If your invoice address and delivery address differ, you can enter a different delivery address later;
· Step 3 You can add different delivery address;
· Step 4 Select shipping method (we offer free shipping Worldwide for orders over 700Eur;
· Step 5 Select “Payment Method” (by clicking on the desired payment method)
· Step 6 Read and agree to our “Terms & Conditions”;
· Step 7 Check order and press ‘Confirm Order’;
Identifying and correcting input errors
Before you complete your order to binding effect, or at any point during the ordering process, you can correct the information you have entered using the usual functions of your keyboard and mouse. You can also make corrections to the information you have provided during the ordering process.
The language used for the ordering process and the conclusion of the contract is English.
Storage and accessibility of the contract
The contract is stored, and the order data and General Terms and Conditions can be checked any time on our website. Customers can view all of their previous orders after logging into the customer service pages of the website.