Wings Full Rig Package
WANT TO PURCHASE WINGS CONTAINER FOR THIS FULL RIG PACKAGE IMMEDIATELY?
Design your Wings container here: Wings Design Program
Fill in the order form here: Wings Order Form
See the stocklist of Wings containers here: Wings Stocklist
If you see a stock rig that you would like to purchase, please contact us. Most stock rigs are available immediately. Stock rigs are sold as-is and no modifications can be made to stock rigs other than adding on a Reserve Boost.
- Comfort. You need a harness/container that is not only comfortable on the ground and in the plane, but most of all under canopy. Wings achieves that comfort by forming to your body. The integrated rings of the articulated harness allow easy movement in the harness, letting the harness pivot instead of pinch. The Wings design cradles your hips while moving your legs forward. Under canopy, you don’t hang, you sit.
- Safety. The Wings harness/container starts with safety. As one of the few systems that has passed the FAA’s stringent TSO-C23d certification process, your rig has been thoroughly tested and approved for higher speeds and heavier loads than earlier standards.
- Cordura Boc. Wings offers the ultimate in durability and reliability: the Cordura BOC. Under the best of circumstances Spandex wears out, often after only several hundred jumps. A Cordura pilot chute pouch will last the life of your rig. The Cordura pouch will not stretch and lose its ability to contain your pilot chute, which greatly reduces the chance of a premature opening. No matter what your BOC material, Wings protects your bridle, keeping it away from snags and wind.
- Riser Covers. Wings's simple and clean tuck tab design keeps your riser covers closed by placing the stiffeners in the right place to avoid bending and setting into the wrong shape. No matter what your discipline may be, these riser covers hold strong.
- Articulated Harness. The key to a truly articulated harness is placing a ring in the correct position. The point where the harness must rotate is the intersection of the lateral, the main lift web and the leg straps. Wings's placement of this critical detail means the harness will not twist, flex, or kink when you move. It pivots where you pivot, matching your movement while keeping you secure.
- Anti-Line Twist Main D-Bag. Traditional main deployment bags stow the lines wide, all the way across the bag. The Wings D-bag minimizes line twists by keeping all of the suspension lines stowed closer to the center of the bag. This prevents the bag from rocking during opening, encouraging on-heading openings.
- New look of Wings Vision. By redesigning the main closing flap and riser covers, the Wings Vision looks narrower and more compact. Since it uses more pieces, you have more options of colors to customize the look of your Vision.
- Difference between Vision and Classic. The Wings Vision offers additional panels for more coloring options. Other than that there is no difference.
All Wings harness and container systems come standard with the followings options:
Reserve Pilot chute | Reserve Freebag and Bridle | Reserve Pilot Chute Cap | Main Risers | Main Toggles | Main D-bag | Standard Main Pilot Chute/Bridle | Main Cut Away Handle | Reserve Ripcord | Square Reserve Toggles | AAD Ready | Hip Articulation | Cut In Laterals | Cadmium Hardware | Thread Thru Leg Straps
Read more about Wings Classic here: Sunrise Manufacturing Wings Classic
Read more about Wings Vision here: Sunrise Manufacturing Wings Vision
P.S. If you are wondering what size canopy will fit in a container, please contact us and we will let you know exactly what canopies will fit in your rig. In order to do that, we must know the serial number, size and model of your canopy. A very basic sizing chart can be found under here: Sizing chart