The Z1 Jed-A sets a new reference for quality and comfort in skydiving open face helmets. With a weight of only 400 g, this is the lightest Z1, but still provides the usual protection with its shell made of 3 mm injection-molded HIGH IMPACT ABS, making the Z1 Jed-A strong and comfortable to wear.
The totally new liner is designed for comfort, with an inner shape that allows a great fit and stability. Carefully selected materials make the liner comfortable in a wide range of environments, from cold to hot. The liner is equipped with two internal audible pockets.
A new design of chinstrap attachment reduces the risk of suspension lines entanglements at the edge of the helmet. The chinstrap is closed by a lightweight but strong and reliable buckle, with a clip, colored in red for easy identification, that can be easily released with a single, simple movement.
As the other headwear in the Z1 family, the Jed-A shell is not made of colored plastic, but is painted with a process guaranteeing long life to the color as new.
The opening is shaped in a manner that even wider goggles do not interfere, without renouncing to a serious forehead protection.
Surfaces on sides and on top are shaped to accept modern digital cameras. When more stability is required, the ratchet chincup option (with or without the HQR cutaway system) is available.
- Injection-molded 3mm shock-absorbing HIGH IMPACT ABS shell
- Strong, reliable, and comfortable chinstrap
- Sides and top surfaces suitable for digital cameras
- Pouches on both ears to accommodate audibles
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL and XXL
- Available with IAS option to install the Skytronic GFX Skydiving Computer, the NeoXs, or compatible audibles