Introducing the Mercury Crimson Skydiving Altimeter by Alti-2, the ultimate tool for skydivers looking for a reliable, easy-to-use, and eco-friendly audible altimeter. This state-of-the-art device features a user-friendly menu system, 4 freefall alarms, 3 canopy alarms, 2 climb alarms, and a rechargeable battery via USB-C connector that can last for up to 200 jumps or 2 weeks.
One of the key benefits of the Mercury Crimson is that it can help you save up to $100 in 10 years by eliminating the need for single-use batteries. Additionally, its compact design makes it ideal for use with tight-fitting helmets like the G4.
Designed and produced by Alti-2 Technologies in Deland, Florida, the Mercury Crimson is based on the latest technology and is designed to make your skydiving experience as seamless as possible. With the same easy-to-use menu system as the Atlas, you can spend more time focusing on your jump and less time reading manuals.
The device also features a super small case that allows you to move the speaker around in your helmet for maximum comfort. The improved USB-C rechargeable battery will signal you at 1000 feet if it needs to be charged, and the 4 freefall, 3 canopy alarms, and 2 adjustable climb alarms can be configured to suit different types of jumping, such as AFF, Tandem, Big Way, or Angle flying.
Canopy alarms come with optional guidance, starting 150ft above the configured level and increasing in frequency as the level is approached, and were designed in conjunction with Flight-1.
The Mercury Crimson also includes a DZ/AC setting for offset landing areas, and allows you to set feet and meters. It is always on, and optional app for IOS and later android, optional log book and software updates via app are available .
It is Gemini technology enabled for future communication products. The device is lightweight and water-resistant, with dimensions of 1.73" x 1.75" x 0.37" and a weight of 0.6 oz or 43,92 mm x 44,40 mm x 9,3 mm weight 17 g. It can operate at temperatures between -4F and 176F (-20C to +80C) and at altitudes up to 40,000 FT MSL (12,192 M). The case is made of Micro-Carbon Fiber-Filled Nylon
Choose the Mercury Crimson Skydiving Altimeter for a high-performance, eco-friendly, and easy-to-use audible altimeter that will help you make the most of your skydiving experience.
- Improved USB-C rechargeable battery. Last 2 weeks or 200 jumps and signals you at 1000 feet if it needs to be charged
- 4 Freefall, 3 Canopy Alarms and 2 adjustable climb alarms
- 4 Alarm Groups for example AFF, Tandem, Big Way, Angle flying
- Canopy alarms with optional guidance (starting 150ft above the configured level and increasing in frequency as the level is approached)) Canopy alarms were designed in conjunction with Flight-1.
- DZ/AC Setting for offset landing areas
- You can set feet and meters
- The Mercury is always on
- Optional APP for IOS. Android later…
- Optional log book later
- Softwareupdates via APP
- Gemini technology enabled for future communication products
- SIZE :1.73″ x 1.75″ x 0.37″ weight 0.6oz 43,92 mm x 44,40 mm x 9,3 mm weight 17 g
- Op. Temp = -4F – 176F (-20C to +80C)
- Operating Altitude Range Up to 40,000 FT MSL (12,192 M)
- Case Material Micro-Carbon Fiber-Filled Nylon