The Mercury Jade Audible Skydiving Altimeter, developed and produced by Alti-2 Technologies Inc in Deland, Florida, is the ultimate choice for skydivers looking for a reliable, easy-to-use, and feature-packed audible altimeter.
Featuring an intuitive menu system, the Mercury Jade allows you to easily set and customize your climb and freefall alarms, as well as adjust the speaker position in your helmet to suit your preferences.
The device is equipped with a powerful, USB-C rechargeable battery that can last for up to 200 jumps or 2 weeks, and even alerts you at 1000 feet if it needs to be charged.
With its advanced DZ/AC setting and the ability to switch between feet and meters, the Mercury Jade is perfect for skydivers of all skill levels and can be used in landing areas of any size.
Other features include a water-resistant design, operating temperature range of -4F – 176F (-20C to +80C), and an operating altitude range of up to 40,000 FT MSL (12,192 M).
Plus, the Mercury Jade is designed with the environment in mind, it helps to save money and make our planet cleaner by saying NO, to single use batteries.
Furthermore, registered users will have access to free software updates, which include the ability to set noise level, set climb alarm altitude, improved algorithm and minor updates.
The Mercury Jade is the all new product line, developed by our engineers in DeLand Florida, produced in DeLand Florida. It is the base for our future product family based on a new chip design with more options.
Overall, the Mercury Jade Audible Skydiving Altimeter from Alti-2 Technologies is the perfect choice for skydivers looking for a high-quality, reliable, and feature-packed audible altimeter that is easy to use and offers a wide range of features and benefits.
- Improved USB-C rechargeable battery. Last 2 weeks or 200 jumps and signals you at 1000 feet if it needs to be charged
- 3 Freefall Alarms
- DZ/AC Setting for offset landing areas
- You can set feet and meters
- The Mercury is always on
- Optional APP for IOS. Android later…
- Optional log book later
- Softwareupdates via APP
- Gemini technology enabled for future communication products
- SIZE :1.73″ x 1.75″ x 0.37″ weight 0.6oz 43,92 mm x 44,40 mm x 9,3 mm weight 17 g
- Op. Temp = -4F – 176F (-20C to +80C)
- Save 100 Dollar in 10 years and help making our planet cleaner with saying NO, to single use batteries!
- Operating Altitude Range Up to 40,000 FT MSL (12,192 M)
- Case Material Micro-Carbon Fiber-Filled Nylon